Experiments: A Brief HistoryProgress logExperiments: A Brief History by AriMacc
Experiment 22312 - Day 438
Progress has been slow, but at least there has been progress. Doctor Stone has been the one pushing the idea of this project for nearly a decade, but he was adamant that what he was doing would work. Sadly he was removed from the project some time last year, but he was right in a way. Our latest subject proved viable, and to be perfectly honest I am confident that once it has more incubation time it will be able to survive outside of its growth tank.
Some of the others have already started cultivating others in more tanks. It's too early for this to be smart, and honestly we're not even sure that the current specimens will survive, but I'm hoping that my caution proves to be wrong.
Stone was never useful to the project so he was removed from the company before we even got started. Despite it being his idea, and the fact that our work is held together thanks to notes and calculations that he has done himself, the higher-ups determined th
Experiment RP?Would anyone like to RP their Experiment with mine?Experiment RP? by Tess-z
I have my bab Eliese here and I want to RP her :33
That is her and all her bio and what not is on the first link if ya wanna know about her :3 <3
Expi Bab Info W.I.P. Absinthe/AbbyExpi Bab Info W.I.P. by LifeError
Ability: Poison Touch
Status: Mated To Seitz
Personality: Abby is fairly easy going and laid back. She can be very silly and even child-like at times, but that doesn't mean she can't be adult and serious when she has to be. She tends to be very motherly towards the smaller experiments. Shes very patient and understanding, and is always willing to help out those in distress. She has an affinity for close contact, but not many are willing to get to close to her because of her ability, so she tends to get quite lonely when not with her mate.
Ability Description: Her ability makes her capable of poisoning any living thing she comes into contact with. She can control the amount of poison which she releases. The effects can be minor such as a mild fever and hallucinations (hence her name), to full on death.
#22312 - BranchesAn Experiment is created with a specific goal in mind. They may be reclassified and moved around if a scientist determines that they will be better suited elsewhere.#22312 - Branches by pissnvinegar
- Offensive - Their abilities have been deemed valuable offensively and they are used like weapons.
- Defensive - Their abilities have been deemed valuable defensively and they are used to protect others.
- Medicine - Their abilities will hopefully be able to benefit others, whether it be the attempt to replicate a regenerative ability or the cure of diseases. They also may be able to help the scientists themselves perform experiments.
- Science - These experiments' abilities are not necessarily medically beneficial, but they can increase their knowledge of poisons, biology, and other scientific research. Experiments may also help the scientists in this endeavor, but it's less seen because the experiments themselves may not be as well treated as the ones in the medical branch.
#22312: Human StaffExperiments may be the focus of the project, but we cannot forget about the vital roles that humans play.#22312: Human Staff by pissnvinegar
- The creators of the Experiments. They have their hands in almost every operation, and are the ones in charge. Despite creating some Experiments for the military, the military does not have jurisdiction in their creation.
- Notable members: Dr. Esme Burch Ph.D. - Project 22312 Lead
- More of a liaison than anything, they oversee operations that directly relate to their organization. Most operations are classified even to them, but once a project has been declared open they send and receive messages and information.
- While they have training dealing with Experiments, they are mostly to protect the scientists and to prevent people who don't have the proper security clearance from getting into restricted areas. They are perfectly capable of dealing with Experiments should they ever need to
#22312 - Name List [Updated 6/27/2014]The following is a list of names/aliases/epithets that each Experiment goes by.#22312 - Name List [Updated 6/27/2014] by pissnvinegar
Species Creator: lambomill
Species Owner: pissnvinegar
Admins: LifeError, vippy, WellHidden, DaringElle
Adoptable Creators: TheJiggyMonster, ComeAlongSeb
Activity Director: Undetermined
Icon by WellHidden
Membership is open and automatic!
|More Journal Entries|