Experiments: A Brief HistoryProgress logExperiments: A Brief History by AriMacc
Experiment 22312 - Day 438
Progress has been slow, but at least there has been progress. Doctor Stone has been the one pushing the idea of this project for nearly a decade, but he was adamant that what he was doing would work. Sadly he was removed from the project some time last year, but he was right in a way. Our latest subject proved viable, and to be perfectly honest I am confident that once it has more incubation time it will be able to survive outside of its growth tank.
Some of the others have already started cultivating others in more tanks. It's too early for this to be smart, and honestly we're not even sure that the current specimens will survive, but I'm hoping that my caution proves to be wrong.
Stone was never useful to the project so he was removed from the company before we even got started. Despite it being his idea, and the fact that our work is held together thanks to notes and calculations that he has done himself, the higher-ups determined th
Second IdeaBeen a bit quiet here with being sick and sick again. Plus work was being a butt for a bit. ( I don't like being the Boss, haha. )Second Idea by vippy
The journal thing was more or less a success on my part. I sent 2 books out and hopefully might see 2 come back to me? I dunno if I wanna
do more then that since well kinda been burned on the receiving things back in the mail. Which is sorta no fun.
I did have an idea though. I noticed a lot of people been posting journals about looking for RP buddies. Which is very cool but I was kinda in scribbling mood.
I figured I'd post a journal to see if anyone wants offer any ideas to draw characters hanging out with my characters. Anything from goofy entics to more serious stuff.
I'll obviously try to keep it in-character unless we decide otherwise. It'll get me off my butt to draw my characters and explore drawing other people's toons. This includes all my toons not just the ones
in specific groups though I might list the group ones to make it easier.
Commissions: OPEN Commissions are OPEN!Commissions: OPEN by autumnewt
I can draw people, animals, anthros, and almost anything you can throw at me! I prefer drawing people and anthros, but I am still capable of doing animals. I also draw any GLBTA pairings/characters. I am flexible drawing almost anything.
I will NOT do nsfw artwork, which means anything that isn't safe for work! (Nudes, porn, sex scenes, etc.)
I can do digital OR traditional commissions! (Mailing them is a possibility as well!)
Here are my current prices:
Sketch headshot: 100 / $1.00
Sketch bust: 250 / $2.00
Sketch full body: 300 / $3.00
Ink headshot: 200 / $2.00
Ink bust: 400 / $4.00
Ink full body: 500 / $5.00
Flat Headshot: 600 / $6.00
Flat bust: 750 / $7.00
Flat full body: 800 / $8.00
Experiment RP?Would anyone like to RP their Experiment with mine?Experiment RP? by Tess-z
I have my bab Eliese here and I want to RP her :33
That is her and all her bio and what not is on the first link if ya wanna know about her :3 <3
#22312 - BranchesAn Experiment is created with a specific goal in mind. They may be reclassified and moved around if a scientist determines that they will be better suited elsewhere.#22312 - Branches by pissnvinegar
- Offensive - Their abilities have been deemed valuable offensively and they are used like weapons.
- Defensive - Their abilities have been deemed valuable defensively and they are used to protect others.
- Medicine - Their abilities will hopefully be able to benefit others, whether it be the attempt to replicate a regenerative ability or the cure of diseases. They also may be able to help the scientists themselves perform experiments.
- Science - These experiments' abilities are not necessarily medically beneficial, but they can increase their knowledge of poisons, biology, and other scientific research. Experiments may also help the scientists in this endeavor, but it's less seen because the experiments themselves may not be as well treated as the ones in the medical branch.
#22312: Human StaffExperiments may be the focus of the project, but we cannot forget about the vital roles that humans play.#22312: Human Staff by pissnvinegar
- The creators of the Experiments. They have their hands in almost every operation, and are the ones in charge. Despite creating some Experiments for the military, the military does not have jurisdiction in their creation.
- Notable members: Dr. Esme Burch Ph.D. - Project 22312 Lead
- More of a liaison than anything, they oversee operations that directly relate to their organization. Most operations are classified even to them, but once a project has been declared open they send and receive messages and information.
- While they have training dealing with Experiments, they are mostly to protect the scientists and to prevent people who don't have the proper security clearance from getting into restricted areas. They are perfectly capable of dealing with Experiments should they ever need to
#22312 - Name List [Updated 6/27/2014]The following is a list of names/aliases/epithets that each Experiment goes by.#22312 - Name List [Updated 6/27/2014] by pissnvinegar
Original Creator: quickmill
New Owner and Admin: pissnvinegar
Other Admins: LifeError, vippy, WellHidden, DaringElle
Adoptable Creators: TheJiggyMonster, ComeAlongSeb
Activity Director: Undetermined
Icon by WellHidden
Membership is open and automatic!
|More Journal Entries|